We combine evidence-based medicine for psychiatric and addiction disorders with holistic healing approaches for healthy living. We emphasise on building social and occupational skills during rehabilitation process. Our focus is to strengethen the coping mechanisms and hasten the recovery process. Our contact does not end with the discharge of the patient. DISCHARGE IS JUST THE START OF HEALING PROCESS. We emphasize on frequent follow ups to maintain recovery while living in community.
Doc Suraksha Neuropsychiatric Care and Drug Deaddiction Values
• Care with compassion
• High quality services in affordable cost
• Team work in collaborative manner
• Efficiency, clinical & service excellence
Dual diagnosis is taken care of. Multiple addictions are treated simultaneously
Family members are encouraged to meet patients. Transparency is ensured during treatment process
Respite care to family is provided
We value THE FAMILY and understand the issues faced by them,the isolation, stigma associated
Our innovative model with holistic healing approaches and science-based treatments are integrated in innovative ways for individualized experience.
WHY INPATIENT FOR ADDICTION MANAGEMENT
• Minimised triggers :inpatient setting provides you with environment that seperates you from the triggers like places, people, inducing craving and use of substance.
• reduced levels of stress: In inpatient treatment, recreational activities are given due importance. You can be away from everyday hassels
• Care by expert team members round the clock: it helps in easy management with withdrawl and craving for the substance. Team members are compassionate helping you in the recovery.
• Rehabilitation measures: Doc Suraksha Neuropsychiatric Care and Drug Deaddiction Centre provides monitored activity scheduling, supervised relaxation techniques alongwith occupational guidance for better AFTER-LIVING
• Intergrated management encompassing various spheres of life focusing on coping skills, environmental factors, interpersonal issues and others